Sunday, January 22, 2012

Year of Projects: Week 30

Project Percentage Complete: 76%
Overall Percentage Complete: 93%

Number of Project Items: 21
Number of Added Items: 148
Total Items: 169

Ok - so my numbers got a little wonky the last couple weeks and honestly, I'm not sure I have them right yet. UGH! I can only count them so many times before my eyes begin to cross. *whew* Who thought counting would be so difficult *laughs*

Oh well, I'm sure I'll go back and recount and get another number and yet another number after that. I think as long as I'm staying relatively close, then I'm doing pretty darn good. I can say that my project list items is failing miserably as the number is just kinda "stuck" - I have been working on so many added items that its almost insane to think about my original project list. I don't see all of it actually getting done - unless I completely make a driven effort to only work on those items.

I know I can do the Filet Market Bag relatively easily. I have yarn for it. I have the time as I don't think it'll take more than a few hours to put together. The living room throw is in progress, although I don't have one square done (and there will be 30 total - doh!). The table runner has been started too...... oh boy has that been started - back in November of 2011 and I'm not sure that it'll ever get done. That lil project is INSANE. So in the end, if I really push on those three, that will leave me a round afghan and an angel tree topper not finished for the year... and neither of those would technically take a lot of time either. *laughs*

So if I could put some focus into the original list, there is no reason why it couldn't get done - excluding the table runner. That was one of those "what in the world was I thinking" items. Who knows.

I'll just keep telling myself "its doable."

Seems my pooch, Andrew, is the topic of many of my off-topic photos used as photo-filler to my blog posts. This is a picture of Andrew staring out the front door waiting for the kids to come back inside. Whenever they go out he leaves whatever he is doing and goes and watches to make sure they are safe. As soon as they come back in, he returns to whatever he was doing - which is normally sleeping.

Now... off to count again. I know these can't be right!



Project List Items (not complete)
- Filet Market Bag
- Lacet Table Runner [...started...]
- Throw for living room sofa [state fair project]
- Round Afghan/Throw
- Angel Tree Topper

Project List Items (done)
- 14 pair of Paperclip Ice Skates Ornaments
- Easy Cabled Scarf
- Poncho (early Christmas present)

Added Items (not complete)
- Wristlet Bag (adjusting pattern) [...65%...]
- 2 Kitchen Chair Wall Protector
- knit socks [started]
- 1 knit scarf [started]
- Girls Trellis Poncho [started - my own pattern that will be posted free]

Added Items (done)
- Wristlet Bag (making my own pattern)
- Ear Bud "purse"

- 2 Crochet Bags (Mystery CAL Beach Bag, EnviroTote #4)
- 5 Knit Washcloth
- 31 Crochet Wash/Dishcloth
- 1 crochet face scrub finger mitt (Christmas present)
- 1 dust mitt

- 2 Kitchen Chair Wall Protector
- 4 crocheted towel toppers

- WW Yarn Runner for  ledge
- 10 crochet scarves
- 1 knit scarf
- 2 crochet cowls
- 5 Hybrid Hat (pattern coming soon)
- 1 knit hat
- 13 crochet hats
- 2 crochet character hats (sock monkey, puppy)
- 10 crochet hat clips
- 10 crochet headbands (some are Sherry's Headband)
- 10  Candy Stocking Ornaments
- 2 Crochet Lid Topper
- 2 wreath pins
- Spiderweb Doily
- 1 small decorative Christmas tree (didn't like, threw away)
- 6 mug cozies

- 4 crochet Faux Boob (pattern)
- 13 SIBOL Square

---------------------
This post is part of the Ravelry Group "Come Blog-A-Long" #yearofprojects Project. If you are interested in joining along or finding other posts similar to this one, visit the group on Ravelry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment