Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Best Month EVER!

It is no surprise to anyone that knows me when I say that October is the best month ever. The weather is perfect for me and it holds the excitement of one of my absolute favorite holidays!

I just thought I'd take a quick moment to share my quick put-together table centerpiece.

I am very happy that with this new house, I have an opportunity to decorate inside and out. Our old house did not afford us that luxury.

The children have already named him Mr. Fletcher (I have no idea) and would like to keep him up year round. Perhaps I should begin crocheting him a Santa hat and some bunny ears - to make him mutli-holiday friendly.

There will be more decorations to come this month - I have so much to make. Not to mention, I am trying to get some patterns up that are holiday specific.

Have a great day!

1 comments:

CrochetBlogger said...

Happy October. Have a great time with your decorating!

Post a Comment